"for we walk by faith, not by sight--" (2 Cor. 5:7)
from Atlanta to Chicago to Pensacola to Dale City (Virginia)
to San Diego to Conway to Ouachita to Fort Worth
to Lewiston to Moscow (Idaho) to Conway to Magnolia...
Friday, November 30, 2007
What movie is your Christmas most like?
Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas
For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Hey you blue footed booby mama! My Christmas is most like Charlie Brown's Christmas! And when I think of Charlie Brown's Christmas I think of Linus reading the Christmas story and that makes me think of you.
I'm too embarrassed to say what mine was! Of course...my type-A personality kept wondering if I was supposed to answer according to my immediate family or extended family...because I would have different answers for each. I know...I need to chill out. :-)
2 comments:
Hey you blue footed booby mama! My Christmas is most like Charlie Brown's Christmas! And when I think of Charlie Brown's Christmas I think of Linus reading the Christmas story and that makes me think of you.
Your kids are SOOOO funny.
I'm too embarrassed to say what mine was! Of course...my type-A personality kept wondering if I was supposed to answer according to my immediate family or extended family...because I would have different answers for each. I know...I need to chill out. :-)
Post a Comment