Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh well...

Tonight Mikayla was looking through a box of old pictures of mine, asking who they were and what we were doing. When she (ahem) discovered a recurring theme, she said, "Man, you had a lot of boyfriends." (I didn't really.) I said, trying to be pious and set a good example for the future, "Yeah, I know, it's kind of embarrassing. But eventually I realized that I didn't need a boyfriend to be happy." Jessica: "Nope, just a husband." :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier today but it didn't stick I guess. I was just saying that I have so many stories to tell you girls!!!! I can't wait. :-) So who were the pictures of? Lots of Kappa Chi's I'm sure.

LOVE YOU

Kecia said...

I don't know what's been going on with my comments...I couldn't read them or comment on anyone else's all day yesterday and part of today. Weird. One Kappa, one former Beta, by the way. One music major, one art major. Thank you Lord for my husband!!!

Ashley said...

Cute!!

Jackie said...

Speaking of pictures,the one on your main page reminded me that when Matt and I were watching the new James Bond movie and it got to the part where James and Vesper Lynd are laying on the beach after they win all that money and Matt and I turned to each other and said, "She looks like Kecia!"