May 21 Angie's house
We had bread with fig jam and butter for breakfast (at the orphanage). Juan and Antonio joined us--Pastor and Charlie read our devotion, & then Pastor thanked us and asked for our input/observations, and then we pretty much packed up and went home.
We went by their house in town first--they live in Mahotas. We met their kids, and he offered to show us the house, but Charlie said Angie was expecting us at 11, and he said, "Then we have 3 minutes!" It was funny.
When we got here the shower felt soo good. I laughed at how filthy I made the water. We had lunch, and worked on our Bible study a little, then went to CAM for youth group.
Mike taught them Jungle Pong, and they seemed to enjoy it. They also played the animal game, and Cat and Mouse.
Then we sang
and split up for our talk on purity. Angie came and went because she had a fender bender and they were working on insurance stuff. Lauren led our discussion, with all of us joining in, and it went really well. It really touched my heart. The CAM girls were so sweet, so precious--I pray they stay true. After that we came home & had supper, then played hearts again. I think people are getting tired--drama is trying to creep in--
1 comment:
Let's do pray for each other! Btw...I was just thinking that when I think of people who just oozed "wholehearted love", your dad is one of the first people I think of.
Post a Comment