Easter
Watching the sun come up over the trees wrapped in blankets on the porch swing
Easter baskets--egg gummmm
Church-He is risen indeed!
Good, long-time friends
Hear the Bells Ringing
Pictures under the red-bud tree
Yummy lunch with family--why didn't I bring coconut cake home like Mom offered?
Dirty Bunny?!?! :)
Egg hunt by spring beauties among the spring beauties
Girls flying a kite...hula hooping...playing catch...swinging
Hugs good-bye
3-hour short drive home listening to "Voyage of the Dawn Treader"...pulling into driveway to hear, "Aww, can we just sit in the car and finish it?" :)
Girls to bed almost on time before testing tomorrow
Dear God, thank you for this day...no, REALLY!!
2 comments:
"dirty bunny"? I'm hoping that's like "dirty santa"....and not something else entirely! lol
Sounds like an awesome day. We were here in Johannesburg and Luke said the church service as the best he had EVER been in. I think it was because it was in English and he understood every word.
Post a Comment