When packing for the beach at Galveston, make sure the undergarments you choose belong to you and not your 10-year-old daughter!!!
Other than that, our trip was good. Mike's sister was sick, so we didn't get to visit with her as much as we like, but we went to see his Mom and she was having a good day. Her eyes were open most of the time, and she answered yes/no questions. Then Mike's brother and his family met us at the beach, and we had a blast! Rebecca loved playing in the sand with Callie, and the rest of us loved playing in the waves. We all could have done without the seaweed. Jessica got pinched by a crab, and I saw it in the water! And fish were jumping all around us! It was cool After burgers at The Spot we went to the Strand and walked around a bit, got a salt-water taffy sample. And we got home the next day in time for the girls to go to a birthday party!
 |
| Rebecca loved the cherries Uncle Jeff and Aunt Renee brought! |
 |
| The blue tape line is how high the water was after Hurricane Ike. Those doors are taller than normal doors. |
 |
| Now I have 3 phone booth pictures! |
3 comments:
Kecia, Thank you for the good belly laugh this morning. I so enjoy reading your blog. Have a wonderful day.
Your post makes me home sick! I can't wait to take the boys and Mike to all my favorite places in TX, Galveston being one of them. I remember getting pinched by a crab there when I was little. Glad y'all had a good time!
Great photos! Looks like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment