Mom and I are in Austin for my cousin Valerie's daughter's wedding. I only have 2 first cousins, Valerie and Buddy, and Valerie is just 6 months older than me. When we were little she came to visit and my Mom had made us matching outfits--oh, I loved it! Here are some pictures:
 |
| Rachel, the beautiful bride |
 |
| Isn't Carl handsome! |
 |
| The adorable one in the middle is Sylvia, Rachel's daughter. |
 |
| The whole family! Can you see me hiding behind my mom? I just wish Valerie's mom and my dad had been there. But I know they're rejoicing in heaven! And maybe even filling it with laughter-- |
 |
| Mom and her baby brother, my Uncle Billy (Valerie's dad) |
 |
| Valerie's son Jordan |
Now Mom and I are leaving for the reception...at a ranch...outside. It's 100 degrees. If you don't hear from me soon, you'll know we melted.
3 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! Love all the smiles and beautiful people. I LOVE the bride's tiara! Did you melt at the reception?
Beautiful bride, beautiful church, and beautiful family!
Two things:
I CANNOT BELIEVE you only have two first cousins. I have 12 on EACH side of my family. (Never a dull moment when you get that many folks together!)
You obviously didn't melt at the reception but wowza. 100 degrees? That's Texas for ya! :-)
Great photos! Kecia, your hair is getting so long. I love it!
Post a Comment