I just read Carpool Queen's "Thankful Thursday," and she inspired me to list my own thanks (mostly copied from my comment so I can get to bed! ha!)
I am thankful for the amazing freedoms and luxuries we enjoy in this great nation, and for the family God placed me in at birth and the one He has given me as a wife and mother.
I am thankful that God made/allowed me to home school my kids, even though I was really ready to quit this week. (And maybe even send them to boarding school...)
I’m thankful my husband ministers to college students, who keep me young (except when they call me mom), and give me plenty of opportunities to show them love.
I'm thankful for former college students posting pictures of their babies--new ones, growing ones, and ones to come!
And I 'm thankful for friends who share their feelings and struggles honestly with me, especially when we're having the same kind of day, and that those friendships endure through time and across the world.
1 comment:
I am SO thankful for you!!!
Post a Comment