Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

Especially Mikayla! Last year, one of Mikayla's history questions asked: How did the Egyptians use the Nile River.
Mikayla's answer:  Nicely.

I was reminded of this when I read one of her history questions last week: What did Paul Revere and William Dawes ride to warn the town of Concord of?
Mikayla's answer:  Horses.
Guess she missed that last word!

This science homework also made me laugh:
Yes, she got her artistic ability from her mother. Should she get extra credit for Baby Bop?

Finally, look at the sentence Rebecca wrote with her spelling word "pear."
Can you figure out the first sentence? I couldn't. I had to ask. And it says exactly what it looks like, "Jena pear tree."
"Like the song...and a partri jena pear tree!"
:)

5 comments:

Choate Family said...

So thankful for humor in the school day - yay for homeschooling!

Angie said...

Oh your girls make me laugh!!!!!! I think Mikayla is a lot like her Uncle Matt!

Shellie Paparazzo said...

What a funny girl!

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed this. As a teenager, I babysat a neighbor's child. AT Christmas time, this girl asked me to sing the Genna Bear Tree Song... It took a while for me to figure that one out.

t marie said...

Bwahahahaha.
Love it!