We had the college students over to watch the Super Bowl--Mike rented a 60" TV (!!) and moved all our furniture around to fit the maximum amount of students. We thought it was funny when we saw that all the girls were watching the game and all the guys were in the kitchen snacking and talking. :)
 |
| Mikayla took this one. Silly girl! |
 |
| I took a picture of Jessica taking a picture of me taking a picture of her...okay, I think you get it. |
We got snow! Kind of. A trace of snow/ice/rain. Right in time for Rebecca's weather unit!
It was really cold here for a few days, and we kept a fire going the whole time. So one day, I looked at the beautiful glowing coals and thought, "Those look perfect for roasting marshmallows!"
 |
| Yum! |
 |
| Good napping weather, too! |
More fun...
 |
| Bella Cheerleader with a friend |
 |
| Now it's unseasonably warm, and Mike and I have been walking in the evenings. I tried to capture the sunset one night, but it was impossible. |
This weekend Jessica went to Praizfest in Little Rock and sang with 350 other teenagers from around the state of Arkansas. It was beautiful, and I prayed each one meant what they sang.
3 comments:
Awesome! I was thinking that I like my soon-to-be (we have the keys :)) fireplace a lot better cause it's a gas fireplace and I don't have to mess with all that messy stuff, but one thing you can't do with a non-messy fireplace is roast marshmellows.
How nice of God to provide a little snow/ice in time for a weather unit. :)
Tauna, He spoils me all the time!
And Shellie, I would love a gas fireplace. Hope you enjoy your new house!
Post a Comment