Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday #4, Part 2

I started writing this post April 10. APRIL 10!!! Sigh. I was hoping to post "10 things that have been keeping me too busy to read or write blog posts," but this is as far as I got. So I'm changing the title and pushing "publish."
My baby officially turned 8! Her birthday cake request was angel food with strawberries and whipped cream (mmm).


And her birthday celebration fell on a Wednesday night, which was busy with church activities, so we actually just fixed her birthday meal request this week, over a month later. Mike smoked baby back ribs, and ohmygoodness, they were melt in your mouth, fall off the bone good. She's got good taste.

2 comments:

Bits-n-Pieces said...

what a cute haircut she has!
It's hard when the baby starts getting old. Mine is 12 now. And the oldest is GRADUATING!!! how did THAT happen so fast??
*sigh*

aren't WE still students ourselves?

t marie said...

Glad to see you back. The birthday dinner sounded tasty!