As soon as lunch was over I drove to my Mom's house in Conway (got to see my brother Mark on the way, and hug his neck), picked her up, and drove to the Little Rock airport to fly to Colorado to visit my brother Matt! That plus all the online and text and card birthday wishes left me feeling very loved. :)
While in Colorado I got to spend time with my brother and his family, talking and playing Phase 10, and I also went to "Spiral Evolution," a curly girl hair salon. While it wasn't the total makeover I anticipated, I did like what she did with my hair, and feel like I'm doing the right things with it.
| "Chantilly cake" Ronda bought for my birthday. |
| Look at all that fruit inside! |
I got home from my trip just in time to celebrate Jessica's birthday. We fixed her doughnuts made from "whomp" biscuits for breakfast, and she opened her gifts, and she had vegetable soup for supper before taking cupcakes to youth group at church that night.
1 comment:
FUN! I want to know about the curly girl salon! Is it in downtown Co Springs? I read that Curly Girl book years ago and tried to do her no-shampoo thing...but quit. I straighten my hair EVERY single day.
Glad you enjoyed your trip. Put me on your agenda next time. :)
Post a Comment