Blogging is fun, and you have so much to talk about and so many pictures to show when your kids are little, especially if you live a bazillion miles away from grandparents and don't want them to miss anything. The only trouble is you rarely have time to blog! But once they turn 13 and get on facebook/instagram/twitter, they don't want you telling the world every cute/stupid/funny/exasperating thing they do. And they claim the right to approve or disapprove of any pictures posted. And honestly, they stop doing as many cute and funny things. Thankfully, I still have Mikayla!
The other day I was driving her home from school and we passed a field with goats in it. She said, "Oh, horses--wait, are those llamas or kangaroos?"
Rebecca is looking over my shoulder, so I'll tell an embarrassing story about her next time!
2 comments:
Love this! Made me smile!
I. LOVE. MIKAYLA. And Jessica and Rebecca. And Kecia and Mike. What would we do without a Mikayla and a Luke in our lives?
Post a Comment