Wednesday, October 10, 2007

3, 3, 3 Posts in One!

Do you remember Chris Farley? Did you ever see him hit himself on the head saying, "Stupid! Stupid idiot!" I've been doing that all day today.
I had a dr's appointment in Texarkana yesterday, so we ate lunch at TaMolly's and then went to Sam's and bought (among other things) chicken breasts and taquitos. We went AFTER lunch so the food wouldn't be out of the freezer too long. Then I dropped Mike off at work, came home and put a sleeping Rebecca on the couch to try to finish her nap. This morning, after Mike left, I was loading the dishwasher and thought "I wonder if Mike brought the new dishwasher detergent in out of his car...wait, it was in the van...it still is in the van...along with the CHICKEN AND TAQUITOS." I literally felt sick. When I told Mike about it (emailed, actually, because I'm a big chicken), he laughed out loud. He called and asked me to fix him taquitos for lunch. I have the best husband in the WORLD!

Random question: When you eat candy corn do you eat it in sections, by color, or all at once?



Okay, one more TV comment...The Unit last night was supposedly at the arsonal in Pine Bluff, Arkansas...apparently no one connected with that show has ever been to Arkansas! They were in a flat, dusty place with scrubby little bushes and yucca looking plants. PINE Bluff was named that for a reason. I know there are pine trees in California they could have put in that scene. It was a good episode, though.


Why don't you ever see this Arkansas on TV?

4 comments:

Angie said...

I hate it when I do stuff like that....and I do stuff like that all the time.

I do not ever eat candy corn because, 1) I do not like candy corn and 2) I can not buy candy corn here.

What is The Unit?

Your girls are beautiful and so is Arkansas. I fell in love there, you know. ;-)

Margo said...

I am glad to know that I'm not the only one that does stuff like that!

Candy corns...I need to go buy some! I think I eat them in sections! What a fun question!

Too funny about The Unit...I totally think you should get on their website and write an email or something...not because anything would happen, just because!

Is that picture of the girls recent? It's beautiful!

Kecia said...

No, it's from last October or November, at Petit Jean Mountain (several hours north of here). So far this year our leaves are still a lovely green! BTW, my Mom said they were hot in Maine last week--isn't that crazy? But that everything was incredibly beautiful. And her favorite thing was a zip line down a mountain. :)

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

I think I eat candy corn ALL of the ways you mentioned. I guess that makes me a "variety" girl. Is that a good thing? I hope so. :-)