Thursday night we had an 80's party at the BCM, with big hair, Ms. PacMan, and the best music ever!
We had a big hair contest, with the guys styling the girls' hair to look like pictures out of a magazine.
Then we switched!
Brandon, Mike's semester missionary, brought his PS2 so we could have a Singstar tournament. I must say I rock at that game. After winning on "Hold Me Now," "Come On Eileen," and "Eye of the Tiger," I forfeited my winning position in order to take the girls home and put them to bed. It was really fun. And interesting to see the real words to some of those songs I sang all the time as a teenager--yikes!
I thought I should win some kind of prize because I actually wore something purchased in the '80's...my obu bsu sweatshirt, which I wore casually tied around my neck.
2 comments:
So funny to remember the 80s with ya! My favorite was the big hair and earrings.
Love the hair. It's always so fun to remember the 80's
Post a Comment