Monday, June 2, 2008

Random stuff

We got back from vacation last night--had a great time, but I'll share more about that later!

The girls and I are leaving tomorrow for Conway again, to help my Mom out for a few days. She still can't see much out of the eye that had surgery, and it makes her "tippy," as we call it. So I've done laundry in my new washer all day :) and I needed a few groceries, so I jumped in the van...dead battery. Mike gave me a jump, and it started, then made a horrible noise and started smoking. Yikes! I'm so glad it happened today and not any day last week or tomorrow on my way to Conway! Hopefully I can still go...

Well, Mike calls me a blog-pusher now. And I've got Valerie and Kelli hooked! Go see them, and try not to laugh out loud when Valerie says something about my life being interesting. Be sure to look at her beautiful granddaughter, and at Kelli's awesome photography.

My brother comes home next week!

And I added some new favorite quotes. Maybe when I get back from Conway (if I go) I can share some pictures and stories from our trip. We really had a wonderful time.

It seems like there was something else I was composing in my head at Wally World, but it's gone. Momnesia. I'll get back to ya.

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Kecia...

Your life IS interesting...especially when the van starts smoking!

Momnesia? That is so funny. I need to remember that.

Hope you get to head to Conway!

Mer