"for we walk by faith, not by sight--" (2 Cor. 5:7)
from Atlanta to Chicago to Pensacola to Dale City (Virginia)
to San Diego to Conway to Ouachita to Fort Worth
to Lewiston to Moscow (Idaho) to Conway to Magnolia...
But since I'm as old as Dara Torres, I can't give her a hard time about being over-the-hill. Mikayla would say she's at the top of the first hill, but I'm coming down the second one! Happy Birthday, Margo!
You are awesome! I don't even know what else to tell you except that you rock!! (sorry, I did just see Skillet and all...you can see pictures on my Facebook...ask your hubby to show you!) Seriously, thanks for being such an awesome friend!!
1 comment:
You are awesome! I don't even know what else to tell you except that you rock!! (sorry, I did just see Skillet and all...you can see pictures on my Facebook...ask your hubby to show you!) Seriously, thanks for being such an awesome friend!!
Post a Comment