Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And one more:

Rebecca has a bad habit of asking for food and then not eating it. Tonight the girls and I were eating leftover soup and cornbread, and Jessica and Rebecca had to split a piece of cornbread since there were only 2 pieces left and they both asked for some. When Rebecca asked if she could "be done and have dessert," I asked her why she didn't eat her cornbread, and she said, "I didn't ask for some." Jessica and I in unison said, "Yes, you did!" and she said, "I didn't hear myself ask for some."
Hmm.

3 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

LOL.

Sometimes the easiest person to ignore is one's self.

Angie said...

HA HA HA!! I love that girl. I don't hear myself say a lot of stuff.

t marie said...

I think R has a lot in common with most people.

I'd love to meet your family someday.

Thanks for your comments on my last post... very sweet.