"for we walk by faith, not by sight--" (2 Cor. 5:7)
from Atlanta to Chicago to Pensacola to Dale City (Virginia)
to San Diego to Conway to Ouachita to Fort Worth
to Lewiston to Moscow (Idaho) to Conway to Magnolia...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Look!
Spring Beauties!
And our Japanese Magnolia is in bloom! I think Punxsutawney Phil didn't have southern Arkansas in mind when he predicted 6 more weeks of winter.
We're in the teens tonight. It snowed yesterday, and our highs this weekend are in the 20s. I'll take a tiny peek of spring. Until then, enjoy yours! I'm happy for you. Really. ;)
3 comments:
Kecia, I love all your pictures!!
Oh, man. SO JEALOUS!
We're in the teens tonight. It snowed yesterday, and our highs this weekend are in the 20s. I'll take a tiny peek of spring. Until then, enjoy yours! I'm happy for you. Really. ;)
Love your photos.
Lori
Post a Comment