Oh my goodness! I didn't even realize it WAS the 10th until I sat down to read blogs.
How about...10 things that give me satisfaction.
1. Figuring something out--like finally putting my mini-DV tapes on DVD this afternoon! We can now watch Rebecca's baby videos!
2. Finishing a project--like the mosaics I helped the girls make yesterday after learning about a mosaic in history. I'm still working on making a photo book out of my Africa pictures...
3. Listening to my girls play. When they're getting along.
4. Teaching a child to read.
5. Making somebody laugh.
6. An un-interrupted prayer/Bible study time.
7. Getting a baby to stop crying.
8. A full night's sleep.
9. Having all my family together. When they're getting along. ;)
10. Crossing things off a list. Check!
7 comments:
What wonderfully satisfying things! Getting a full night's sleep would definitely be at the top of my list right now. And kids getting along. I think mine have forgotten how!
xoxo
how DO you transfer those tapes to DVD?
Great list.
I have loved teaching our girls to read too. My middle daughter has dyslexia and has struggled to read, but as she is finally getting it, it is just the best feeling and the neatest thing to watch!
Your list is a great one, all things to bring you a sense of satisfaction. I too love to hear and see my kids getting along and playing well, just makes my heart smile:)
Can't wait til I get to do #4... that must be really cool!!
I like that #7 & #8 are side by side... somehow a crying baby leads to no sleep!!
Great List!!
I love those things too...and I love the feeling of satisfaction!
Do you find that your girls pair off and one gets left out? My three rarely all play together. It's usually Abbey/Will or Abbey/Sarah, but rarely do Will/Sarah pair up. The one left out doesn't usually mind though...both of my older kids enjoy their alone time. They know they need it too which I find fascinating that they're able to recognize that need.
(Sorry to ramble...)
I THINK YOU BLOG LESS SINCE YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK. I LOVE TO READ YOURSTORIES. MOM
Post a Comment