Friday we leave for Disney World! I may be too busy for 10 on the Tenth, or waxing sentimental about Mikayla's birthday on the 12th, or updates about all the fun we're having, but I'll try to make it up to you when life calms down. (Maybe around 2035?) I'll tell Mickey hi from all of you! :)
4 comments:
Have FUN!!! I look forward to going one day when my kids can walk themselves and stroller free too!!
I don't want to do that to them or me until then!!
Praying for Safe Travels & Lots of memories made!!
So excited for you guys! I've never been to Disney World but I think going to Disneyland with Jason is one of the most fun things I've ever done!
Btw, new blog, just spreadin' the word:
www.hippie-status.blogspot.com
Have fun! I'm very jealous!!
I hope you have/had safe travels and a load of fun!
Post a Comment