Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy List Part 4

I'm so happy today I have to add to my list:
32. Spending time with my Mom

33. Watching my husband and kids enjoy time with her, too. She was here from last Friday until yesterday (Tuesday), and we shopped without having to buy anything (which is what I mean on #6)(but she did buy me stuff, hee hee), watched High School Musical with the girls (she loved watching them sing every word), showed her our new house and town and church and schools, made chocolate chip cookies, and just enjoyed being together.
34. Doing Bible study outside while Rebecca rides her tricycle on days like today, with blue skies, temperatures in the 70's, and a cool breeze: "When the sun's shinin' down on me, and the world's all as it should be, blessed be Your name!"
35. Ruby throated hummingbirds coming to my feeder--we have 10!

2 comments:

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

I LOVE the song, "Blessed Be Your Name". Your quote made me smile! :-)

Angie said...

I love that picture of your mama. I love Miss Judy!! I hope she lets us come by for a visit next year. It's so good to see pictures of her. I'm glad you had such a good visit.