[I don't know why the videos aren't working...they work when I'm editing it. Sorry!]
Last night was the children's choir program at our church, and it was great. The choir director did a good job of making sure everyone who wanted a special part got one. My mom, Mike, and I all marveled at Jessica, who had a speaking part. If you knew her under age 7, and saw how terribly shy she used to be (unless she was holding her buddy Jonathan's hand) you too would be amazed at her speaking so confidently, loud and clear. I credit the warm, supportive teachers and leaders at Moscow Charter School and Trinity Baptist Church, where she was until 3rd grade, as well as those she's meeting here. I'm so thankful for the people God puts in my children's lives to mold them into who He wants them to be! Here is Jessica as "Isabella" (please excuse the feedback...Jessica had to wait to finish her lines until they fixed it, and even that didn't throw her!):
and here is Mikayla singing her duet (at least until my memory card was full):
No comments:
Post a Comment