Sunday, July 20, 2008

I went to see Margo!

(That's Kyle cuddling into the picture.)

Wednesday morning I got up and drove down the Cherokee Turnpike to see my friend Margo. We talked about family and home schooling and our spiritual lives, and she treated me to lunch, and we watched her boys' swimming lessons, and talked some more before I had to head back. Before I left she played some songs on the piano for me, songs she'd written to put Scripture to music. As I sat there, amazed that people can actually make up music no one's ever heard before (and it was really good), I marveled at God's goodness, and the friends He's blessed me with. Each one is like a priceless jewel, with amazing gifts they use to serve Him and love Him. And for whatever reason, they love me too! All over the United States and the world, many of them (you) have been with me through the most difficult and the happiest times of my life. You're so faithful to me, and I don't deserve it. But I'm thankful. So very thankful. Bloggers and non-bloggers alike--I love you, and thank God for letting me know you!


Nathanael at the computer.


And here's Margo with Caden. I'm not sure why I don't have one with Ian...I think he may have been in his underwear...

2 comments:

Margo said...

I miss you already! Oh, how I wish we could live in the same town again! You are awesome and I am so blessed by you! And you're probably right; I'm sure Ian was in his underwear!!

Christy R said...

Hi Kecia! It was nice meeting you the other day at the pool with Margo! Sounds like you gals have a special friendship ;-)