School was out here, so my neice Kennedi spent the day with us on Friday. It was a perfect day, and those girls played outside "raking" leaves (moving them around enough to jump in) and scaring themselves in the barn, which is actually more of a shed for the riding lawnmower. Mike helped them out with that once...
Then my girls spent the night at her house that night, after Mark and Sally fed us chili and cornbread and apple cake, mmm mmm MMM.
So I got to sleep in this morning, and shop without kids! I found some great bargains.
It was c-o-l-d today. According to the internet, it's colder here right now than it is in Moscow, Idaho. I love it. :) It gets me in the holiday spirit.
Then this afternoon I took the 4 girls to see High School Musical 3. It was so much fun! Everything turned out just the way I wanted to.
8 comments:
I too, love those Wildcats!
We are going to see HSM3 T-giving week when we go back to Joburg (all of us!). I'm excited.
I LOVE your pictures. I miss the northern hemisphere seasons SO much.
where is Conway?
Conway is halfway between Toad Suck and Pickle's Gap.
Seriously!
awwww...I hate we missed you guys. We were youth retreating it up this weekend, though, and I had one heck of a chilly photo shoot at Petit Jean Saturday night.
Why were they scared of the shed?
Mikayla came in the house saying, "There's something in the shed!!!! We heard it!!! And it went, 'meow'!!" I said, "Maybe it's a CAT." She said, "Yeah, or a bobcat!"
So Mike snuck out and banged on it to make them scream.
They were having so much fun.
I remember purposely doing "scary" things when I was little. One time, though, there was a real live possum in our shed and me and my friend threw dirt at it and it ran at us and we ran screaming and jumped up on the swing set slide.
Sounds like a great vacation.
I'm totally loving that you are a wampus cat forever..lol that's the greatest :)))
Post a Comment