And here are Jessica and Mikayla with our new friend Emily...
Here they are playing on the playground...
These are the trees at Logoly...
And see how the trees across the street seem to glow?
Here is Jessica's cloud picture--she just loved the sky this day.
Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of the huge and multitudinous hives that just popped up all over my baby Rebecca at bedtime and caused a WalMart run for Benadryl. She looks AWFUL. I've never seen hives before--it scared me to death at first!
5 comments:
Kecia...your girls are just beautiful.
Sorry about the hives outbreak. I'm very familiar with hives, but it can happen so quickly that it still scares me a bit.
What caused them?
I have no idea--we had done nothing new. They were gone when she woke up this morning, but when I washed her face just now I thought I saw one popping up just under her eyebrow, so I gave her more Benadryl just in case.
Kecia,
I love your pictures! You do a fantastic job! Thanks for having my girls over. I understand my "strong willed child" made Rebecca cry. I am so sorry. Hopefully she understand her mom's explanation of how we act at other's house! Love ya!
Beautiful pictures!
We have had those sudden outbreaks of hives with all 3 of our children. It remains a mystery as to the cause!
Post a Comment