"for we walk by faith, not by sight--" (2 Cor. 5:7) from Atlanta to Chicago to Pensacola to Dale City (Virginia) to San Diego to Conway to Ouachita to Fort Worth to Lewiston to Moscow (Idaho) to Conway to Magnolia...
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Houston story
We had something funny happen at the pet store at the Woodlands Mall...I wish I had a video of it. It was very crowded--probably 30 or more people in there. We looked at the kittens, puppies, guinea pigs, and had moved on to little white mice and frogs (lovely) when all of a sudden Mikayla screamed bloody murder. Everyone froze and stared at us. She buried her head in me and said, "I thought it was real." Someone had thrown a furry ball, and it landed at her feet, scaring her to death. It was a little embarrassing, but made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment