This morning at the end of a very emotional worship service in Conway Bro. Dave said that their children's minister, Stacee, who has been fighting kidney cancer, would probably not live past today.
I got home around 5:30 this evening, and at 7:30 Mom called and said that Stacee had just passed away. Gone home. Died.
I hate death.
Stacee has 2 kids, young teenagers. Hudson may only be 12. She was just a few years older than me. I always picture her with a smile on her face and a lilt in her voice. She cared about my children.
I was praying for her to be healed, even today. I know she's "healed" now, and out of pain, and way better than I can even imagine. I know that.
But.
That's not what I meant.
2 comments:
I'm sorry, Kecia. It's always hardest for those left behind to grieve...and it never gets easier does it?
Sorry Kecia. I remember praying for her in SS. Sorry.
Post a Comment