Friday, March 11, 2011

10 on the 10th on the 11th

Man, I can't belive how days sneak up on me! It just can't be March 11 already...yet it is. And my mother didn't even remind me. :) So here are 10 random pictures I just want to share. :)
1. Rebecca wanted boing-boing curls, so I worked and worked to get her like this...and they were completely gone in about 30 minutes!

2. I'm waiting for my turn on "my" lap top.
3. That's a lap full of love! (Jessica's gonna kill me!)
4. Mr. Bluebird--I'm hoping he chose my new birdhouse to bring his bride home to.
5. The girls with Mike's mom when we went to see her last weekend.
6. Our church had Daddy Daughter Date Night tonight, and I took a bunch of pictures before they left me all alone. Mike isn't looking at the camera because his wii football game was still running...

7. But now he's looking! Look how Rebecca's holding her hands-

8. There are no words for Mikayla.
9. I wish you could see how sparkly she was!
10. Jessica kept running from me and my camera (I have no idea why) so this is all I caught of her as she ran out the door.

2 comments:

Shellie Paparazzo said...

Nobody but me is allowed to use my laptop! I love it that way!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

#9 is my fave this time... such a precious babygirl!!