![]() |
| *map test from worldatlas.com* |
A. Austria b. Estonia c. Transylvania d. Slovenia
2. In what country was this picture taken?
![]() |
| *picture from Wayfaring Travel Guide* |
a. Bulgaria b. Narnia c. France d. Slovenia
3. In what country was the bridge scene in Prince Caspian filmed?
a. Canada b. Denmark c. Ghana d. Slovenia
4. In what city was this picture taken?
![]() |
| *picture from Wayfaring Travel Guide* |
5. Where am I taking 4 college girls on a mission trip in less than 2 months?
a. Shongaloo, Louisiana b. Orofino, Idaho c. Cut and Shoot, Texas d. Ljubljana, Slovenia
Wow, you got 100%! Great job! :)
Yes, thanks to my amazing and generous family and friends (and Lord), on May 18 Amber, Amy, Ashley, Lauren, and I will go to Ljubljana for 10 days, during which we will be prayer-walking, distributing literature, and anything else we can do to help and encourage the missionaries there. I am excited and trying not to be scared, since this is the first time I will be the one "in charge"! Please pray for each of us as we prepare for this trip in addition to everything else going on in our lives.



4 comments:
Kecia, You are going to have a BLAST!!! Ljubljana is a beautiful place. We have some things that need to go to Slovenia for a baby of Stonka and a few aprons for Remzi in Bovec. Please let me know if you might have a little extra room to take these. J.P. can get them to Joe. Thank you for your sweet message. I was sick for over 6 weeks and now I'm helping with the Story's. I can't wait to get back in church. Thank you for all you do with those wonderful college students.
Blessings, Lori
What a neat thing to do; pray God will bless the time and there will be much fruit.
And take lots of pics to post.. please....:) (Never been to Eastern Europe.. or Western for that matter...)
sounds like an adventure, I will pray for your safety and for souls to be reached. Thanks also for your prayers for me. We all can use the prayers right now.
Post a Comment