When we pray before bed, everyone in the family takes a turn each night. Usually. Tonight we were late getting started because of AWANA and our viewing of last night's Dancing With the Stars results show (priorities??). So Mike asked Jessica if she would just pray for all of us, and she said, "I think Mommy should pray, because she has such a 'crown of glory' with all those gray hairs.."
Whatever.
5 comments:
OH I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!! If she's this witty and funny and intelligent now, what's she going to be like at 30??
I miss you!
Oh, I can *so* hear one of mine saying that! And I'm right there with you with that crown!! ;-)
Aren't they fun?? :-D
i'm happy to have found your blog. you have a beautiful family and it's nice to know you are all doing well. :)
with love,
melissa.
http://supportcarol.blogspot.com
http://bobbinoggin.blogspot.com
That is hilarious, Kecia. What a witty girl you have!
Oh that was just wrong...
Don't feel like the lone ranger..my kids delight in pointing out my imperfections..
Post a Comment