"for we walk by faith, not by sight--" (2 Cor. 5:7)
from Atlanta to Chicago to Pensacola to Dale City (Virginia)
to San Diego to Conway to Ouachita to Fort Worth
to Lewiston to Moscow (Idaho) to Conway to Magnolia...
Sunday, November 9, 2008
What's scarier than Halloween?
Me realizing at bedtime last night that I never put on make-up...and I had gone to WalMart!!! Aaaah!
with as beautiful as your darling girls are... and they don't wear makeup... i can hardly think you would look "scarey" if you weren't wearing any either.
I went to church without makeup on yesterday because I was only going to be in the nursery. Then ended up having to stick around and fill in for the second service crew which required me to socialize with all of the parents that tromped through the children's department.
5 comments:
with as beautiful as your darling girls are... and they don't wear makeup... i can hardly think you would look "scarey" if you weren't wearing any either.
Oh my word, how did the greeter even let you in the store???? ;-) You are beautiful with and WITHOUT makeup.
This made me laugh, b/c I have *soo* BTDT!! I am sure you weren't the least bit scary looking, but I know that feeling of "Ack, what have I done??" -D
Girl please. I do that on purpose!
I went to church without makeup on yesterday because I was only going to be in the nursery. Then ended up having to stick around and fill in for the second service crew which required me to socialize with all of the parents that tromped through the children's department.
I hear ya friend!
Post a Comment