Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Illustrations

I made a photo album on facebook to go with my OBU BSU post; you can click here to see it! I tried to put in pictures of things I actually mentioned.
As I was going through my pictures to pick the ones I wanted to scan, I found this one of Pam Arrington:
In the stocks with Sarah on our AEYC convention trip to Williamsburg
and this one of Sharon Cosh:
With her husband Ian at our end-of-year luau
and this one of Uncle Bud:
With me at the same luau :) It was right before I graduated and I was actually feeling a little blue.
Also, Mikayla added to the kids' blog today!

2 comments:

Angie said...

These pictures are great! Have you linked your blog to the BlogAbout? I had forgotten about that luau. I remember one of the Cosh girls - I think it was Nikki- standing by the table eating tons of watermelon. I think that's all I remember about that day.

Kecia said...

I didn't link up--do you think I should? I keep running late...